Friday 20 October, 7 p.m.
With Guevara Namer, Artist in Residence
The photographer Guevara Namer will offer us a performative reading of the life stories that the public can find gathered in the archive on the Kurdish community dispersed in the world. This archive, titled akaKurdistan, has been produced by the artist Susan Meiselas and members of the Kurdish community.. The readings of Guevara Namer will deliver a polyphonic account of the exile of the Kurdish community.
Duration: 1 h 30 min. | Date: Friday 20 October 2017, 19.00 h. | Venue: Fundació Antoni Tàpies. | Admission: Free. | Language: English.
- Lecture Learning to See + Opening
- Discussion between Susan Meiselas, Guevara Namer and Carles Guerra
- Cinema cycle with Guevara Namer
- Spell Reel, 2017
- Presentation of It Would Never Be Quite the Same Again, by Xavier Ribas
- Presentation of 1968, el fuego de las ideas, by Marcelo Brodsky
- Guided visit to the exhibitions